A regular practice of yoga Vinyasa, why?
- Detoxify, strengthen, relax your body, take care of yourself
- Release blockages and physical tension
- Arise the body energy
- Relax your mind and cultivate positive thinking
- Get to know yourself
The goal is to achieve mental and physical well-being.
Vinyasa Yoga is a dynamic form of yoga that is a tonic and fluid sequence of postures with rhythmic breathing.
|10 SESSIONS||20 SESSIONS||30 SESSIONS|
|valid 3 months||6 months||10 months|
TRIAL CLASS: € 5 (except weekend)
WEEKEND CLASSES : 10€ (without reservation)
PRIVATE CLASS: € 60 (up to 5 people) + 10 €/additional people. Class duration 1h or 1:15
* €18 registration fees to Soi Workshop (until end of April) not included
Session start 12th of September 2016. You can start at any time of the year. Beginners welcome!!
AT THE ATELIER DE SOI
(on reservation, mat provided)
|Yoga vinyasa||7:30 pm to 8:30 pm||6:30 pm to 7:30pm|
Non recommandé aux femmes enceintes
* Esplanad e de Malmousque : Parking rue de la Douane, sous les légionnaires
* Plage du Prado : rdv au pied du monument Arthur Rimbaud
* Tennis de Toursainte : 100, chemin des Bessons - 13014 Marseille
* Parc de la Torse : rdv au parking des "jardins de la Torse" (av. René Cassin)
* Aux Milles : rdv au parc de la Duranne, sur le pont au fond du parking du Forum George Charpak au village de la Duranne
Our customers are talking about us!!
Extract from www.meetup.com
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
Adopt a flexible and comfortable fit for greater freedom of movement , preferably cotton to allow the skin to breathe.
Yoga is practiced barefoot.
It is advisable not to eat 2 hours before class. If you 're feeling peckish choose a fruit shortly before the meeting.
Remember to moisturize after the course. Drinking water (preferably rich in magnesium ) to detoxify the body .
Pregnancy, health problems and injuries must be reported to the teacher before the start of a course.
For women: Inversions (legs located above basin itself raised above the heart, eg handstand ) should be avoided during period because they reverse the blood flow and the intense twists. Should be performed gently not to go to maximum of its capabilities.
Gecko Yoga à L'Atelier de Soi
27, rue Fernand Dol - 13100 Aix en Provence
Tel.: 06 52 95 48 84